Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker goulash. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Compare Prices on Slow Cooker Gourmia in Home Appliances. In slow cooker, place beef and onion.
Slow Cooker Goulash is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Goulash is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker goulash using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Goulash:
- Prepare 2 lb Ground Beef
- Make ready 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Make ready 2 Green Pepper, diced
- Make ready 1 large Onion, diced
- Make ready 2 jars Tomato & Basil Classico Pasta Sauce
- Make ready 2 clove fresh garlic, minced
- Take 1 can mushrooms
- Prepare 1 Bay Leaf
- Get 1 TBSP Parsley
- Take 1/2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
- Make ready 1 Tsp Oregano
- Take 1 Tsp Salt
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp Ground Pepper
- Get 1 Pkg Medium Pasta Shells
You’ll also need to soften the onions. Goulash is perfect for the slow cooker – beef is slow-cooked with Hungarian paprika, carrots, mushrooms, and onion for a flavorful comfort dish. Add meat mixture to slow cooker crock with tomato puree, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, bay leaf, paprika, salt and black pepper. This mouthwatering slow cooker goulash is an amazing beef stew that cooks for over eight hours.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Goulash:
- Pour the jars of pasta sauce in the slow cooker. The brand I chose is soy free and delicious. You can also make sauce from scratch, but I have a curious infant and wanted to be quick.
- In a medium skillet cook the ground beef in the Olive Oil until browned and add to slow cooker.
- Prep your vegetables and add to the sauce.
- Prep the seasonings and add to the sauce.
- Mix everything together and cook on low for a minimum of 6 hours.
- 20 minutes before the sauce is done, put water on to boil with some olive oil and salt. Cook the shells aldente.
- Drain, mix into the sauce, and serve!
- Garnish with fresh parsley and grated parmesan.
- This now has the toddler stamp of approval. 😉 He prefers the elbow noodles.
The long cook time allows for the flavors to develop and intensify. The result is a fantastic Hungarian style beef dish that just sends your taste buds on a fantastic journey. Traditionally, goulash is cooked on the stove top, but cooking it in the slow cooker is convenient if you want to come home to a ready dinner. Plus, the beef becomes very tender in the slow cooker, and all the ingredients combined make the most amazing stew you can have. It’s also super versatile, and you can add any other vegetable you like.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker goulash recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com