Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken karaage with grated daikon and ponzu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Karaage with Grated Daikon and Ponzu is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Karaage with Grated Daikon and Ponzu is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken karaage with grated daikon and ponzu using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Karaage with Grated Daikon and Ponzu:
- Make ready 2 Chicken thigh meat
- Make ready 1 Katakuriko
- Prepare 550 grams Daikon radish
- Get 6 tbsp ★ Kombu based ponzu
- Get 2 tbsp ★ Soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp ★ Mirin
- Make ready 1 tbsp ★ Sugar
- Take 3 to 4 cm, (to taste) ♬ ★ Yuzu pepper paste
- Make ready 2 to 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- Make ready Your choice of garnishes
- Make ready 1 Green onions, scallions, shiso leaves, etc.
Instructions to make Chicken Karaage with Grated Daikon and Ponzu:
- Grate the daikon radish into a bowl. Do not drain.
- Add the ★ seasoning ingredients to the bowl from Step 1 and stir together.
- Chop off any of the excess fat from the chicken thigh, and chop into large bite-sized pieces.
- Coat evenly in katakuriko.
- ＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊ Since I’m lazy, I just sprinkle the katakuriko over the chicken without using a bowl. ☆ ＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then starting with the skin side down, fry both sides of the chicken to a crisp. They don’t need to cook all the way through at this point.
- There’s no need to wipe off the grease! When the chicken is fried to a crispy golden brown, add the sauce from Step 2, simmer for about 5 minutes on medium heat, then it’s ready to serve.
- Garnish with green onions, scallions, or shiso leaves to taste.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken karaage with grated daikon and ponzu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com