Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan mince pies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan mince pies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vegan mince pies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
These homemade Vegan Mince Pies hold the very essence of Christmas in their delicious pastry Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without Vegan Mince Pies. Bake vegan mince pies for a Christmas party, with a cherry and hazelnut filling that everyone will love. We have a great tip for making flaky pastry as well.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan mince pies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan mince pies:
- Take 250 g plain flour
- Get Pinch salt
- Make ready Jar mincemeat
- Get 10 tablespoons cold water
- Get 80 g sugar
- Make ready 100 g coconut oil (or other oil)
Chop the apples into little chunks and place into a large saucepan and add in the orange juice & zest, sweetner, raisins. Mince pies have a history as varied and rich as their filling. Their origins are implanted deep in history, and they’ve even been caught up in some intriguing, longstanding legends. Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and almond flour in a large bowl.
Instructions to make Vegan mince pies:
- Mix together the flour, sugar, salt and oil until you have breadcrumbs in the bowl.
- Slowly add the water mixing until you have a firm dough. Add more water or flour if too wet/dry.
- Roll out the dough and use a cookie cutter to make large circles. Place them in a muffin tin and shape.
- Fill each piece of pastry with mincemeat and roll out the remain dough. Cut into stars and pop on the top.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put your pies in the fridge to chill while the oven heats up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Slice up the vegan butter in cubes and work in piece by piece in with the other ingredients in the bowl. Perfectly flakey vodka pastry, filled with spiced fruit mince – you’ll not find a more delicious vegan mince pie recipe anywhere! I love the soft, crumbly texture of these Raw Mince Pie crusts, based on a combination of coconut flour and cashews. The recipe calls for a dehydrator to firm the crusts, but you can use your oven too. Looking for a healthier version of your favourite festive treat?
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegan mince pies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com