Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker breakfast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Breakfast is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Breakfast is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. If you only use your slow cooker for chili and stew, you’re missing out on an easy overnight breakfast solution.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker breakfast using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Breakfast:
- Take 2 packages sausage links (12ounces each)
- Prepare 1 refrigerated shredded hash browns (20 ounces)
- Prepare 1 cup chopped green onions
- Get 1 sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- Prepare 1 can diced mild green chilies (4 ounce)
- Take 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 12 eggs
- Get 1 cup milk
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/8 tsp pepper
Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Need to feed a hungry morning crowd? Make brunch a breeze with these trusty slow-cooker recipes developed in the Betty Crocker Kitchens. From classic dishes like Slow Cooker Bacon Smoked Cheddar and Egg Casserole to warm and sticky treats like Slow Cooker Turtle Monkey Bread, one (or two!) of these incredible slow-cooker breakfasts are guaranteed to leave your crew fed and happy.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Breakfast:
- Cook sausage according to package; cut into 1/4 inch slices, set aside
- In a bowl combine green onions, red pepper, chilies; set aside.
- Spray the interior of a 5-6 quart slow cooker with veg. cooking spray. Layer one third of hash browns, green onion mixture and sausage and cheese into crock. Repeat layers twice.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper, pour over layered ingredents.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until themometer inserted in center reads 160°F. Serve.
- Cooking this over night makes a great ready meal in the morning. Also makes great breakfast burritos. You can add any meats you wish.
Overnight Strawberries and Cream Steel-Cut Oatmeal This gluten-free oatmeal recipe is packed with strawberries and cinnamon for a sweet breakfast. Breakfast burritos are a healthy and delicious morning meal that’s easy to make with this inspired recipe. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over top. Slow cooker breakfast casseroles are culinary superheroes; they work through the night to save the day. This version treats you to a totally satisfying breakfast, inspired by a classic sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com