Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kunafa (arabic dish). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In Arabic, kunāfa may refer to the string pastry itself, or to the entire dessert dish. If you have a sweet tooth, you’ll love Arabic desserts because they will surely satisfy your craving for anything sweet. From baklava, to pistachio cake, to Kunafa and a sweet cheese pastry, there will.
Kunafa (Arabic dish) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kunafa (Arabic dish) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kunafa (arabic dish) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kunafa (Arabic dish):
- Take 350 gram Vermacile(sweyan)
- Make ready 100 gram melted butter
- Get 150 gram khoya
- Prepare 150 gram barfi
- Prepare 200 gram mozzarella cheese
- Prepare For sugar syrup
- Take 200 gram sugar
- Prepare 100 ml water
- Take 10 ml lemon juice
- Prepare Baking time 30 mint
- Get 200 c Oven temperature
It is available at pastries all around the year, but families like to prepare it at home in Ramadan. Kunafa has a distinctive shape, as it. Learn how to make Lebanese kunafa with kunafa pastry and kiri cheese. We shall start with preparing sugar syrup.
Steps to make Kunafa (Arabic dish):
- Phly sugar water and lemon juice mix kar ke sugar syrup ready kar lein and baking dish ko grease kar lein phr sweyon ko bawl main tor kar melted butter sy achi trah mix krn
- Phr half sweyan baking dish main dal kar hatho ki help sy achi trah dba dn phr s ke oper mozzerlla cheese ki leyr lgaen phr khoya ki leyr phr barfi ki leyr phr baki half sweyan dal kar hatho sy achi trah press kar dn
- Phly sy preheat oven main 30 mint tak bake krn,last main sugar syrup dal kar serve krn mazydar kunafa ready ha
In a saucepan add sugar and water and boil until it becomes sticky and comes. Kunafa is an Arabic dish, prepared in the month of Ramadan. Its base is sweet sugar-based syrup and rich topping. Kunafa is one of the most favored deserts in Ramadan. It’s done in all sort of ways, with nuts My favorite is Kunafa filled with cream and Ricotta Cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food kunafa (arabic dish) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com