Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, kinako warabi mochi. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kinako Warabi Mochi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Kinako Warabi Mochi is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kinako warabi mochi using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kinako Warabi Mochi:
- Get Warabi starch
- Get Water
- Prepare Sugar (or light brown sugar)
- Prepare Kinako
Steps to make Kinako Warabi Mochi:
- Combine the warabi starch and sugar in a bowl, then mix with a whisk.
- Add water a little at a time to thoroughly dissolving the ingredients.
- Pass through a strainer (to filter out the undissolved powder).
- Transfer to a saucepan, heat on medium, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula. Turn off heat when the mixture thickens.
- It’s ready when the mixture becomes translucent and sticky (taste to see if it is still floury).
- Transfer to a dish with kinako, coat the warabi mixture in kinako while allowing to cool.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces with a bench scraper.
- They’re done! Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, then dig in!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kinako warabi mochi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com