Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tofu & egg soboro don. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tofu is one of those foods that sparks debate. Some can’t rave enough about its health benefits, while Tofu is a food made of condensed soy milk that is pressed into solid white blocks in a process. Tofu, also tōfu (the Japanese Romaji spelling), doufu (the Chinese Pinyin spelling often used in Chinese recipes) or bean curd (the literal translation), is a food of Chinese origin, made by coagulating soy milk, and then pressing the resulting curds into blocks. syir-tofu/.
Tofu & Egg Soboro Don is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tofu & Egg Soboro Don is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tofu & egg soboro don using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu & Egg Soboro Don:
- Prepare 450-500 g Firm Tofu *crumbled
- Take 4 Eggs *whisked well
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Take Oil
- Prepare 1 cup Frozen Peas
- Make ready 4 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Make ready
- Take 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Get 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Take 1-2 tablespoons Mirin
- Get 1/4 cup Dashi Stock OR Chicken Stock
- Get 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
I was trying to improve my editting skills. The largest and most expansive @Tofu ‘s world map yet! I hope everyone who got a chance to play had fun! Tofu is one of our favorite ingredients.
Steps to make Tofu & Egg Soboro Don:
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients.
- Whisk Eggs and season with 1 pinch Salt. Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over low heat, cook the egg, stirring constantly, until crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoons Oil in the frying pan, cook crumbled Tofu and Frozen Peas for 5 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Add the sauce to the mixture. Tofu will instantly suck up the sauce, but keep cooking, stirring and tossing, for 5 minutes until the liquid is reduced and flavour is well developed.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the tofu mixture and the egg.
Our Chinese Salt and Pepper Tofu recipe is a vegan/vegetarian interpretation of a classic Cantonese flavor pairing.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tofu & egg soboro don recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com