Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade mandi chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Mandi Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Homemade Mandi Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade mandi chicken using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Mandi Chicken:
- Take chicken without skin, chopped
- Take rice
- Make ready onions, sliced
- Make ready ghee
- Get garlic, minced
- Get lemon juice
- Get black pepper
- Get chili peppers
- Make ready cardamom pods
- Get cloves
- Prepare cinnamon sticks
- Get saffron
- Get salt
Instructions to make Homemade Mandi Chicken:
- After washing the chicken, put in a bowl and marinate it with minced garlic, lemon juice, black pepper, chili pepper and salt. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Wash the rice, and soak in water for 10 minutes. Then drain and put in a saucepan.
- Fry the onion slices in ghee until golden in color. Add to it the drained rice, and mix for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Place the rice and onion mixture in an oven tray. Add 2 cups of water, salt, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, and saffron.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil, and pierce the foil in several places with a knife. Place the chicken pieces on top of the pierced places of the foil. Cover the chicken and the tray with another layer of aluminum foil, and seal it tightly on all sides.
- Place the tray in the oven, preheated at 150 degrees Celsius, for 1 ½ hours until the chicken and rice are done.
- Arrange the rice in a serving dish with the chicken pieces on top of it.
- Serve hot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade mandi chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com