Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, deliberate pork stir-fry with mirin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have deliberate pork stir-fry with mirin using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin:
- Prepare 1 tbsp pumpkin kernel oil (other oil is fine but we like this and buy it as Kürbis Kernöl on our trips to Austria, where it is widely and cheaply available)
- Prepare Ground black peppet
- Take 300 g roast pork, in thin short strips
- Make ready 1 tbsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Take 1 fresh red chili, sliced (I leave the seeds in but that’s optional)
- Get 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced
- Get 1 red onion, sliced
- Take 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- Take 100 g. chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- Get 100 g mange-tout
- Get 1 red pepper, in short slices
- Get 300 g carrot, in thin batons
- Get 1/4 Savoy cabbage, shredded with the core diced small
- Prepare 2 tbsp mirin
- Make ready 2 tbsp soy sauce (I always use Pearl River Bridge dark but that’s just our preference)
- Make ready 1 (120 g) packet black bean sauce
- Take 450 g ready-to-wok noodles
Instructions to make Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin:
- Mix the pumpkin oil and black pepper. Toss the pork strips in it and set aside for Step 3 below.
- Bring the rapeseed oil up to a medium-hot heat in a large walk and fry the garlic, chili and ginger for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Increase the heat to high. Add the meat, stir thoroughly then add all the vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are al dente, stirring or tossing frequently.
- Add the mirin, soy sauce and black bean sauce and fry for a further 2 minutes, tossing, turning or stirring to thoroughly coat everything.
- Add the noodles, stir all together thoroughly and cook for a final 90 seconds. Served immediately onto pre-warmed plates.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food deliberate pork stir-fry with mirin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com