Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, regional bento – okinawan rafute bento. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Regional Bento – Okinawan Rafute Bento is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Regional Bento – Okinawan Rafute Bento is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook regional bento – okinawan rafute bento using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Regional Bento – Okinawan Rafute Bento:
- Make ready 600 grams Pork belly chunks
- Get 300 ml Water
- Get 300 ml Awamori (an Okinawan alcoholic drink)
- Make ready 5 to 6 lumps Brown sugar lumps
- Take 66 ml Soy sauce
- Get 50 ml Mirin
- Prepare 1 Ginger
- Get 1 Green onions or scallions
- Make ready 1 Dashi stock granules
Steps to make Regional Bento – Okinawan Rafute Bento:
- Put the pork, water and awamori in a pan, and bring to a boil. Skim off the scum, turn the heat down to low, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Take the pork out and let it cool. Put the soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, ginger and green onions in the pan with the cooking liquid and simmer.
- Cut the pork into easy to eat pieces, and put into a rice cooker bowl.
- Pour the simmered sauce from Step 2 to the rice cooker, and switch on.
- When the rice cooker stops cooking, it’s done! Although the cooking time was short, the meat is tender and well-flavored.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food regional bento – okinawan rafute bento recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com