Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, veg pita sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hello everybody, This is quick & easy meal which is pitta pockets, healthy, stuffed and Nutrition. Meal prepping is a great way to help you lose weight.. Pita Sandwich, Grilled Vegetables Pita Sandwich, Mediterranean Roasted Garlic And Quinoa Pita Sandwich.
Veg Pita Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Veg Pita Sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook veg pita sandwich using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Pita Sandwich:
- Prepare For the pitas:
- Take 400 grams whole wheat flour
- Take 2.5 grams grams salt
- Make ready 2.5 grams sugar
- Prepare 3.5 grams dry activated yeast
- Make ready as needed Cold water to knead the dough
- Get 1 teaspoon oil
- Prepare For the vegetable stuffing:
- Make ready 500 grams mixed boiled vegetables:finely chopped carrots, sweet corn, green peas
- Prepare 50 grams chopped spinach leaves
- Get 50 grams chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1 large tomato chopped finely
- Prepare 1 large onion chopped finely
- Make ready 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste Crushed black pepper
- Get 1 teaspoon Red chilli flakes to season
- Prepare 1/2 Juice of a lemon
- Make ready 100 grams curd
I highly recommend using this tahini sauce on just about everything. I made these pita sandwiches with some of the leftover bits from dinner salads and a batch of my Mediterranean Veggie Pita Sandwich. Fortunately, pita bread freezes well so you can take a few hours on the weekend to make a big The easy and lazy way to make this Mediterranean chickpea salad pita sandwich is to simply pile the. Healthy and filling, pitas are the perfect vessels for sandwiches.
Instructions to make Veg Pita Sandwich:
- For the pita:In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and sugar
- Add the yeast and cold water to knead a stiff but pliable dough
- After kneading, knead for a minute post adding the oil
- Keep the dough covered in a warm place for 1 hour
- For the stuffing, combine the vegetables and greens in a bowl
- Add the chopped onion and tomato
- Add the garlic powder, pepper and salt
- Add the chilli flakes and lemon juice
- Mix well after adding the curd and keep the bowl covered
- Post resting, divide the dough into equal sized dough balls
- Using some flour dusting, roll each into medium sized discs (not very thin)
- Cook the rolled discs on a non stick pan by flipping over once brown spots appear
- Once done, cut each into half and create a space on each side for adding the stuffing
- Add the prepared vegetable stuffing and serve immediately
Pitas are eaten frequently in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines and have been growing in popularity here due in North America.. Eastern vegetarian pita sandwich is stuffed with homemade tzatziki, homemade tabbouleh, feta cheese, fresh vegetables and a lot of fresh herbs. Here, meatless sandwich recipes for vegetarians and vegans, featuring smoked tofu, chickpea salad, hummus and so much more. My vegetarian sister taught me to make this several years ago. It’s a great sandwich filling and also tastes delicious as a.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food veg pita sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com