Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Hasselback your chicken by cutting shallow slits into your chicken breasts (don’t cut all the way through!) and stuff each slit with bacon and a creamy spinach and artichoke filling. Massage into the chicken breasts until well coated.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts:
- Make ready ingredients
- Prepare cream cheese
- Get sour cream
- Get green onions
- Take shreaded pepperjack cheese or parmasean
- Get pepper
- Prepare 8oz bag spinach
- Take garlic minced
- Make ready bonless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare strips of bacon of choice
This is one of my boys favorites! Keto friendly and low in carbs, if that’s your goal! The flavors of creamy, savory spinach dip and salty bacon combine to make these delectable spinach stuffed bacon wrapped chicken breasts.. Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting.
Steps to make creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Take each chicken breast and pound flat to 1/2″ thickness. Optional, but you can marinade breasts a couple of hours prior to flattening them. Place in a bag with 1 cup of buttermilk or milk and tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Put the spinach in a large bowl and put in microwave for 2-3 minutes or until wilted.
- After spinach is done combine sour cream, cream cheese, parmasean or pepperjack cheese, minced garlic, sliced green onions, and pepper in same bowl as spinach. Mix well.
- Fry bacon or microwave strips for 5 minutes. You don’t want to cook to long as it will cook the rest of the way in oven.
- Take the spinach, sour cream etc mixture and place spoonfuls of it in the center of each flattened chicken breast. You should use all the mixture.
- Fold each chicken breast over and take 3 bacon strips to wrap chicken breast together with mixture in the middle. Use a few tooth picks to secure.
- Place chicken breasts in a glass oven safe dish. I lined the dish with tin foil before placing them in. Makes clean up easier.
- Place in oven 375°F for 35 minutes uncovered. After that If you desire bacon even more crispy put oven on broil for 2 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool for couple minutes take toothpicks out and enjoy with some fresh cooked veggies or a salad. Hope you enjoy!!!
Scrumptious Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cream Cheese are wrapped in bacon for extra delicious flavors! Make this perfect easy dish for your family and guests. I am so happy that I discovered this easy recipe! It certainly has become a new family favorite. Anything with bacon makes the house smell divine, right?
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com