Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, oven buttermilk fried chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. On waxed paper or plate, mix flour, poultry seasoning, paprika and salt. Dip chicken in buttermilk to coat completely.
Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven buttermilk fried chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Prepare 200 g flour
- Make ready 100 g bread crumbs
- Prepare Paprika
- Get Pepper
- Prepare Salt
- Take Cayenne Pepper
- Take Garlic Powder
- Prepare Onion Powder
- Make ready 4 crushed honey and oats granola bars
- Prepare 500 ml Buttermilk
- Prepare 100 ml melted butter (about 6.5 table spoons)
- Make ready 20 pieces chicken (which ever you may prefer)
Buttermilk adds a sweet flavor to this oven-fried chicken but more importantly, its acids and enzymes break down the fibers of the chicken which makes it more tender and flavorful. As with many recipes for chicken, this one is marinated in buttermilk which helps to tenderize the meat fibers due to its mild acidity. Add chicken to the buttermilk mixture. Mix to make sure the buttermilk is coating all of the chicken.
Instructions to make Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Coat the chicken in the spices you prefer (paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne, chilli powerder, onion powder, garlic powder etc) and then cover with the buttermilk
- Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours in the spice and buttermilk mixture
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, bread crumbs, crushed gronola bars and spices together. Remember this is the coating off the chicken so make sure it has alot of flavour.
- Once the dry ingredients are mixed together and the chicken has marinated in the marinated. Remove the pieces of chicken from the marinade and coat them in the dry seasoning.
- Once all you chicken has been marinated and then coated with the seasoning, place the pieces on a baking try and brush the top of the chicken peices with the melted butter for golden crispy chicken.
- Bake in the oven for 35-45min at 210 Celsius which is 410 Fahrenheit. (Don’t forget to preheat the oven)
Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Take the chicken out of the buttermilk and coat each piece thoroughly with the flour mixture. Fit a sheet tray with a wire rack and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Mix together buttermilk, lemon juice, hot sauce, onion, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper. This fried chicken receipe is absoultly fantastic,if you take your time get all your ingredients together in two groups,it is easy to make.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven buttermilk fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com