Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, microwaved onion gratin-style soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Microwaved Onion Gratin-style Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Microwaved Onion Gratin-style Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have microwaved onion gratin-style soup using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Microwaved Onion Gratin-style Soup:
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Prepare 20 grams Butter
- Make ready 4 cubes Consommé cubes (or kombu based dashi stock – 2 tablespoons)
- Take 80 grams Easily melting cheese
Instructions to make Microwaved Onion Gratin-style Soup:
- These are the only ingredients.
- Slice the onion and top with butter.
- Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and microwave (using the “boil root vegetables” setting, if available).
- Add the cheese and consommé and microwave (using the same setting) again.
- The cheese and onion will begin to burn slightly on the edges and turn golden brown.
- Stir once and then microwave uncovered until it becomes cooked to your desired taste.
- It will equal about 160 g, so separate into 8 portions.
- Add one portion to a cup, pour in some hot water, mix very well, and you’re done.
- For a vegetarian version, instead of consommé, use 2 tablespoons of kombu dashi and it will still be delicious.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food microwaved onion gratin-style soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com