Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger chicken takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Takikomi Gohan is a comforting Japanese Mixed Rice which is made using seasonal ingredients. Mushrooms, carrots and bamboo shoots are commonly often used. Takikomi Gohan is a wonderful and comforting Japanese mixed rice recipe made with seasonal ingredients.
Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ginger chicken takikomi gohan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan:
- Make ready 250-300 g Chicken *thigh fillets recommended, cut into small pieces
- Get 2 tablespoons finely sliced Ginger *sliced into fine strips
- Take 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce *plus extra after rice is cooked
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Take 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare Asian Mushrooms *optional
- Get *Note: This time I added some Shimeji
- Get Toasted Nori, Spring Onion and/or extra Ginger for topping
The ingredients of takikomi gohan are cooked with the rice; in a similar preparation, maze gohan (混ぜ御飯). Takikomi Gohan is a traditional Japanese rice dish of seasoned mixed vegetables and rice. Chicken, meat, and seafood may also be included. Typical ingredients are chicken, Aburaage, carrots, and Konnyaku, as used in this recipe.
Instructions to make Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan:
- Cut Chicken into small pieces, add Soy Sauce, Mirin, fine strips of Ginger and Sesame Oil, and massage. Set aside for 5-10 minutes. – *Note: Chicken Mince can be used.
- Wash Rice a few times and place it in the rice cooker. Add water up to the 2-cups-marking. Sprinkle Salt over and gently stir.
- Add Asian Mushrooms if you use any, and Chicken pieces with all liquid, but DO NOT stir. Just spread evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce, and loosen and mix gently.
- Place some Toasted Nori, Spring Onion and/or extra Ginger on top and enjoy.
By changing ingredients to canned Tuna, clams, or mushrooms. Takikomi gohan is a Japanese food which is rice mixed with different vegetables and some meat. The process of cooking is easy because all you need to do Gather the pieces then chop it into thin strips. Next, slice both the carrot and ginger into thin strips. Wash then dry the chicken with a paper towel.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ginger chicken takikomi gohan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com