Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy chicken and vegetable casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These Recipes May Taste Like They Took Hours To Make, But They’re Fast & Simple To Make! Campbell’s® Cream Of Chicken Soup Is The Base For Some Delicious Recipes! In the mood for Chicken Cacciatore?
Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have creamy chicken and vegetable casserole using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole:
- Prepare Chicken and sear
- Prepare 2 pounds chicken breast boneless and skinless
- Take 1 teaspoon salt divided
- Get 1 teaspoon ground white pepper divided
- Make ready 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Prepare 1/4 cup peanut oil
- Make ready Vegetables
- Get 1 pound broccoli florets
- Take 1 pound potatoes russet
- Make ready 1 pound baby carrots
- Take 15 ounces sweet English peas
- Get 1 tablespoon butter
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Get Liquids and gravy
- Get 15 ounces canned evaporated milk
- Make ready 28 ounces chicken broth
- Make ready 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Get To taste salt
- Take To taste ground white pepper powder
- Prepare Topping
- Prepare 3 ounces finely shredded alpine cheddar cheese
- Take 2 tablespoons butter
- Take 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
Not only is this the most wonderful time of the year, it’s also the busiest! In a small bowl, cream butter and sour cream until smooth. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sage; add to creamed mixture. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup and onion.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole:
- Cube the chicken, season with salt and white pepper. Add the flour to a ziploc bag and then add the chicken. Seal the bag and shake it up till all the chicken is coated.
- Heat the oil in an oven safe dish. I used a Dutch oven. Sear the chicken and set the chicken aside when seared.
- When all the chicken is seared, add the vegetables except for the peas. Sear the vegetables stirring often. After 12-15 minutes add the flour.
- Stir it in cooking for 10 minutes. Add the milk and broth. Stirring constantly. Add the chicken and peas, then turn down low heat, for 15 minutes. Preheat oven 375°Fahrenheit.
- Cover and put into the oven for an hour. It may have oils on top, if so skim off the top. Add the softened butter and mix the breadcrumbs, set aside. Add 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs to top.
- Take the cheese and grate it.
- Add the cheese on top then the buttered breadcrumbs on top.
- Put into the oven, uncovered, or under the broiler. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!
Return chicken to pan with stock, bay leaves and thyme; bring to the boil. Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in soup and cream cheese. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in the skillet, and season with minced onion, salt and pepper, garlic powder, basil, and parsley.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy chicken and vegetable casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com