Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ‘oyako-don’ chicken and egg rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
‘Oyako-don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. ‘Oyako-don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Classic Oyakodon recipe – chicken and egg are simmered in a sweet and savory dashi sauce then Chicken, egg, and onion are pretty standard ingredients in most cuisines. Japanese comfort food, Oyakodon is chicken meat and beaten eggs, simmered in a sweet and savory stock, and eaten By the way, did you know that “Oyako” means “Parents and Children” (in this case, chicken and eggs); don is All Reviews for Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl). The name Oyakodon literally means chicken and eggs over a bowl of rice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ‘oyako-don’ chicken and egg rice bowl using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Oyako-don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 1 Chicken breast
- Get 1/2 Onion
- Prepare 1 small portion Scallion
- Prepare 3 Egg
- Prepare 100 ml ◆Water
- Make ready 70 ml ◆Mirin
- Prepare 30 ml ◆Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 pinch ◆Dashi stock granules
- Prepare 1 use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice
Quick and easy dish and quite filling. Oyako-nabe has the right sized surface area to just fit the topping onto the rice in a donburi. It also has a wooden handle vertically attached to the pan for easy handling when. Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
Instructions to make ‘Oyako-don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl:
- Slice the onion thinly against the grain (so the onion to absorb more flavor).
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes.
- Combine the ◆ ingredients and the sliced onion in a frying pan and simmer.
- When the onion is coloured, add the chicken.
- Cook through the chicken, turning over several times.
- Beat two eggs lightly and pour the eggs over the chicken and onion evenly in the frying pan. Cover with a lid to cook through.
- Pour another beaten egg for soft-set eggs and add the scallion for garnish. Bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a bowl of rice and serve.
Bring the soup back to the boil; pour the eggs over chicken and onion. Turn the heat to low and cover with a lid. Oyako translates to “parent and child” while donburi translates to “rice bowl”. We love to drench the rice with lots of the sweet and salty gravy, and mixing the soft egg curds into the rice is such pure bliss! This dish is also very easy to whip up and extremely satisfying.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ‘oyako-don’ chicken and egg rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com