Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, egg and cheese muffin. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Looking For Egg Recipes For Brunch? See Our Official Site For Delectable Recipes Compare Prices on Egg Muffin in Kitchen & Dining. Just made the mini egg & cheese cups but added the cheese and cut up sausage to my muffin tin prior to pouring in the egg mixture.
Egg and Cheese Muffin is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Egg and Cheese Muffin is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook egg and cheese muffin using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg and Cheese Muffin:
- Make ready 1 egg
- Prepare 1 split English muffin, lightly toasted, no color
- Take 1 slice American cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Take Nonstick spray
- Prepare Small nonstick pot
Add eggs, bacon, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese into the bowl and whisk ingredients together until incorporated. Carefully place soft boiled egg in the center of the muffin. Then scoop more batter on top and around the muffin to cover the egg.
Steps to make Egg and Cheese Muffin:
- Spray your pot well with nonstick spray and put your butter in to melt. I use medium heat because I work fast.
- Crack in your egg. Using your fave rubber spatula, chop the yolk finely across then chop the other direction. Use your spatula to gently mix the egg.
- As it cooks, start gently pushing the egg from underneath until fluffy curds form and then flip it and reshape it to the circle of the pan. Allow it to cook through gently, flipping as needed and not letting it stick to the pot. Slide on to your toasted muffin and add the cheese and top and whatever you like on yours.
Crack eggs into a liquid measuring cup. Divide spinach, mushrooms, green onion, and cheese between each. These easy egg muffins have protein from the free range eggs and cottage cheese, healthy fats from the eggs, and calcium from the cheese. They are super moist inside, making them a great food for even younger toddlers. You can even serve them with ketchup or salsa for dipping!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food egg and cheese muffin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com