Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my cinnamon rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Cinnamon Rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. My Cinnamon Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my cinnamon rolls using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Cinnamon Rolls:
- Take 200 grams Bread flour
- Make ready 50 grams Cake flour
- Take 4 grams Dry yeast
- Make ready 20 grams Sugar
- Take 4 grams Salt
- Take 30 grams Butter
- Get 1 Egg
- Get 133 ml Milk
- Prepare Filling
- Get 1 Margarine
- Make ready 1 ■Brown sugar (granulated)
- Prepare 1 ■Cinnamon
- Make ready 40 grams ■Walnuts
Steps to make My Cinnamon Rolls:
- Roast the walnuts in an oven for 7 minutes at 340℉ (170℃) and then roughly chop.
- Leave the kneading to your bread machine.
- Let to dough sit at 85℉ (30℃) until doubled in size for the first rising.
- Punch down the dough, reshape it into a ball and let it rest for another 20 minutes.
- Take the dough and roll it out into a rectangular shape. Next coat the top with margarine and top with all the ingredients marked with ■.
- From the bottom proceed to roll it up and tightly close the ends. Next cut into equal portions.
- Next line up the rolls on a baking sheet on your counter top and then gently press down with your palms. Let them sit at 85℉ (30℃) for about 40 minutes for the second rising.
- Spritz the dough with water and bake in a 350℉ (180℃) oven for about 10-12 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my cinnamon rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com