Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, saudi chicken kabsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Saudi Chicken Kabsa is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Saudi Chicken Kabsa is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have saudi chicken kabsa using 24 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Saudi Chicken Kabsa:
- Take 500 grams chicken
- Prepare 300 grams basmati rice
- Prepare 2 onions sliced
- Take 2 tomato(puree)
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Make ready 4 cardamom
- Prepare 6 cloves
- Make ready 1 dry lemon
- Take 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp lemon zest
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper powder
- Take 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp clove powder
- Take 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Get 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp grated carrot
- Make ready 3 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Take 2 tbsp almond(peeled)
- Prepare 2 tbsp cashew
- Make ready To taste Salt
Instructions to make Saudi Chicken Kabsa:
- Soak rice for 30 minutes.
- Melt butter and pour oil in a kadai,add bay leaves,cardamom, cinnamon sticks,cloves,dry lemon and onions.
- Once the onion turns golden brown, add chopped ginger and garlic (don’t add paste)salt,lemon zest and chicken pieces. Close and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, cloves powder and nutmeg powder.
- Add tomato puree and grated carrot,saute and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked remove the chicken from kadhai and shift to baking tray to grill
- Now add soaked rice and water (1:2 ratio)
- Close and cook till the rice is completely cooked.
- Meanwhile grill in 200 degree C for 30 minutes and toss in butter.
- Heat a piece of charcoal chunks in heat and place it in a small bowl and pour oil,once it started emitting flame keep the bowl in grilled chicken bowl and close for 5 minutes to get the smokey flavour.
- Finally keep the chicken on top of rice kadhai.
- Keep the kadhai on top of a tawa to dum for 15 minutes.
- Fry the almonds and cashews in ghee.
- Saudi chicken kabsa(national dish of Saudi Arabia)is ready,garnish with fried nuts and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food saudi chicken kabsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com