Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, arabic bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is a very simple dessert. If you guys have left over bread at home, use it up for this pudding. Make another layer with any remaining bread and decorate with the nuts.
Arabic bread pudding is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Arabic bread pudding is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook arabic bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic bread pudding:
- Make ready 8 white bread slices
- Prepare 1 ltr milk
- Get 200 gm condensed milk
- Take 1/2 cup amul fresh cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup desicated coconut
- Take 5-6 thread kesar
- Get as needed some chopped cashew, raisins and almond for garnishing
Find Arabian Recipes & all the recipes of all the chefs. Umm-E-Ali (Arabic Bread Pudding) is famous for its Also you can check Umm-E-Ali (Arabic Bread Pudding). recipe in Urdu only at kfoods.com. Hawaiian Bread Pudding is the perfect use for leftover bread! With soft custard loaded with tropical flavors and a fruity caramel sauce, it makes a great dessert or snack.
Steps to make Arabic bread pudding:
- Take a heavy bottom pan. add the milk and boil it on medium flame for ten minutes
- Add kesar thread and condensed milk in the milk, stir and boil it for another 5 minutes add
- Switch of the flame and keep the milk aside.
- Cut the bread slices into half pieces and place the bread in a square dish.
- Spread the half mixture of milk on the bread slices and lightly press the bread.
- Now spread the half cream on the bread and some chopped dry fruits on it.
- Now put the rest bread pieces on it spread the milk mixture again and this time dry fruits spread first then spread the desicated coconut and press lightly
- Now spread the left cream on it as final layer and garnished with dry fruits then put the dish into the refrigerator for half hour and serve cool.
What’s the Arabic translation of bread pudding? See comprehensive translation options on Definitions.net! Would you like to know how to translate bread pudding to Arabic? Khubz, alternatively spelled khoubz, khobez, khubez, or khubooz (Arabic: خبز, romanized: khubzun), also known as Arab(ic) bread, Lebanese bread, or Syrian bread, is the generic word in Arabic for “bread,” although often used in reference to a round leavened Middle Eastern flatbread. Kuboos or Arabic Bread is a common bread in Mediterranean and Middle East Countries.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food arabic bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com