Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stuffed green peppers for bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Green Peppers for Bento is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Green Peppers for Bento is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed green peppers for bento using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Green Peppers for Bento:
- Get 8 Green peppers
- Make ready 200 grams Chicken breast
- Take 100 grams Firm tofu
- Make ready 10 cm Japanese leek
- Take 1 tsp ★ Juice from grated ginger
- Make ready 1 ★ Egg
- Get 1/2 tsp ★ Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp ★ Sake
- Get 1 Flour
- Get 1 Toasted white sesame seeds
- Get 1 Sauce (with gochujiang)
- Prepare 1 Sauce (teriyaki)
Steps to make Stuffed Green Peppers for Bento:
- Remove the skin from the chicken. Finely chop the chicken in a food processor. Finely chop the Japanese leek and grate the ginger. Cut the green onions in half and remove the seeds.
- Drain the tofu. Put the tofu in a large bowl and mash it. Add the chicken, Japanese leek and ★ ingredients and mix well. Divide into equal pieces.
- Using a tea strainer, sprinkle flour on the inside of the green peppers. Stuff the peppers with the meat mixture from Step 2. Finally, use a tea strainer to sprinkle flour lightly over the peppers.
- Heat a frying pan and pour in some vegetable oil. With the meat side down, arrange the stuffed peppers in the pan and begin cooking. When they are browned, flip them and lightly cook the other side.
- Turn the heat to low and add 2 tablespoons of water. Cover and let steam for around 7 minutes.
- When the stuffed peppers are done, arrange them on a dish. Combine the ingredients for the sauce in the pan and make the sauce. Pour the sauce over the stuffed peppers and sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- Chanchan-yaki Salmon – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155537-salmon-chanchan-yaki
- Atsuyaki Tamago (Thick omelet) – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143390-sweet-thick-tamagoyaki-rolled-omelette
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed green peppers for bento recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com