Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy buttermilk fried chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Deep-fried chicken Southern-style, with a spicy buttermilk soak and a peppery flour coating. One at a time, place chicken pieces in the bag, and shake to coat. Place coated pieces on a clean plate or tray.
Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy buttermilk fried chicken using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Prepare your choice of chicken. I use legs, thigh and breasts. whatever we are in the mood for.
- Make ready all-purpose flour
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Get 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Make ready 10 dash tobacco sauce
- Take 2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp each of onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, dried basil, paprika, oregano and salt.
- Make ready criso oil
Remove chicken pieces from marinade and allow excess buttermilk to drip off. Spicy Fried Chicken is best enjoyed fresh when the skin is still crispy. With a rolling pin or a meat mallet, pound the chicken. Stir in lime slices and garlic.
Steps to make Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- If you don’t like spicy things then don’t use the cayenne pepper or hot sauce.
- Mix hot sauce, eggs and milk in one bowl. If you have the time, allow the chicken to set in the mix overnight in the fridge. This gives it the best puch of heat! – – Add the rest of the ingredients to a different bowl. Turn on oil to get hot. You want your grease really hot to prevent the chicken from being grease soggy once its done. Just keep an eye on it and your temp not to burn the chicken. – – Take your chicken from the egg and milk, place chicken in flour mix, coat really well. Then add chicken to oil. Let them fry for browned and flip. Continue to do this until chicken runs clear. – – Tips: best fried chicken is in your cast iron skillet!!! – – Once the chicken is done then remove the chicken and drained on a napkin and then serve!
Place chicken in a gallon ziplock bag. Pour brine over chicken and seal bag. This fried chicken receipe is absoultly fantastic,if you take your time get all your ingredients together in two groups,it is easy to make. It smells so good while it is cooking,and the taste is truly unbelievable. I will make this receipe over and over.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spicy buttermilk fried chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com