Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sautéed chicken breast for bento or lunch. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sautéed Chicken Breast For Bento Or Lunch is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sautéed Chicken Breast For Bento Or Lunch is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sautéed chicken breast for bento or lunch using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed Chicken Breast For Bento Or Lunch:
- Take 1 Chicken breast meat
- Prepare 1 dash ★Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 pinch ★ Umami seasoning (optional)
- Get 2 tsp each ★Mayonnaise, mentsuyu (3x concentrate)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ★Sake
- Get 1 tsp ★Grated garlic
- Make ready 2 tbsp White flour
- Take 1 Vegetables of your choice, rice
Instructions to make Sautéed Chicken Breast For Bento Or Lunch:
- Take the skin off the chicken breast, cut into half crosswise, and slice diagonally. Make several holes in the meat with a fork.
- Put the chicken and the ★ ingredients in a plastic bag, and massage the meat over the bag to rub the flavors in. Leave to marinate for at least 10 minutes. (Prep the vegetables in the meantime.)
- When the chicken has marinated, add the flour. Coat the meat evenly with the flour by rubbing it in over the bag.
- Add a generous amount of oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan, and spread the chicken in the pan.
- When the chicken is browned, turn the heat down to low and turn over the chicken. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Take the lid off, turn the heat up to high, cook until brown and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with vegetables and rice. Add some mayonnaise to taste, and sprinkle with black pepper. If you serve tomatoes or boiled eggs on the side the plate will be more colorful and filling too.
- If you mix the cut up chicken just before serving with finely shredded vegetables, add French dressing and black pepper, it will become a salad you can serve to guests.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sautéed chicken breast for bento or lunch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com