Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sanma no shio yaki with daikon oroshi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sanma no Shio Yaki with Daikon Oroshi is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Sanma no Shio Yaki with Daikon Oroshi is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sanma no shio yaki with daikon oroshi using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sanma no Shio Yaki with Daikon Oroshi:
- Get 3 Pacific Saury Fish from Japan
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons Salt
Steps to make Sanma no Shio Yaki with Daikon Oroshi:
- Wash and clean the stomach.
- Pre-heat oven at 400 F – Prepare pan with thin layer of oil spread on foil.
- Put salt after padding dry and wait 10-15 minutes.
- Broil 5-7 minutes each side until blackened a little 🔥
- Topping with Daikon Oroshi and Itadakima-su!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sanma no shio yaki with daikon oroshi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com