Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken nanban-zuke. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nanbanzuke is a typically a dish of marinated fish, but today I tried the recipe with chicken. Just combine a bunch of fresh vegetables with. Authentic Chicken Nanban recipe based on the original from Miyazaki Japan, made with fried chicken coated in a crispy egg batter marinated in a sweet and sour nanban sauce.
Chicken Nanban-zuke is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Nanban-zuke is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken nanban-zuke using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Nanban-zuke:
- Get 500 g Chicken Breast Fillets
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
- Get Potato Starch Flour
- Take Oil for frying
- Get 1/2-1 Onion *thinly sliced
- Take 1 Carrot *sliced into thin strips
- Prepare 1/2-1 Green Capsicum *cut into thin strips
- Take 2 Tomatoes *sliced
- Prepare 1/2-1 teaspoon Chilli Flakes OR 1 Chilli *thinly sliced
- Get 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- Get 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Take 1/4 cup Water
- Get 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Take 2 tablespoons Mirin *can be replaced by 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
It is deep fried, so could be considered an agemono, but then the marinate it in a vinegar essentially pickling it. For instance Chicken nanban is a dish that originated at a popular restaurant in Miyazaki prefecture Wakasaki no nanban zuke_ is another popular dish, consisting of small, whole ice fish (which are a. Chicken nanban is an example of “yoshoku”, Western style food that has been adapted to suit Japanese tastes. This succulent chicken dish originated in Miyazaki Prefecture in the far South of.
Steps to make Chicken Nanban-zuke:
- Place all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. As Mirin is alcoholic, you can replace it with Sugar. In that case, you use 3 tablespoons Sugar in total.
- Add all the vegetables and mix to combine.
- Cut Chicken Breast Fillets into 2cm thick slices, season with Salt & Pepper, then coat with Potato Starch Flour.
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. It doesn’t have to be deep.
- Cook Chicken pieces for 2 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, OR until cooked through. Transfer to the marinade & vegetable mixture.
- Mix to combine, so that all Chicken pieces will be marinated evenly. Set aside for 1 hour at least.
- Note: You can do the marinating process using a serving bowl, so that you can serve straight away. Otherwise, arrange the mixture on a serving plate or bowl, and enjoy with freshly cooked rice.
Fried Salmon in Spicy Nanban Style Marinade. Nanban 南蛮 in Japanese translates to southern barbarian. Chicken Nanban is always served with Japanese Tartar Sauce and some thinly shredded cabbage We wouldn’t recommend Chicken Nanban for bento. Chicken nanban is fried chicken that’s been briefly marinated in a sweet-sour-salty and slightly spicy sauce or dressing called nanban sauce. The recipe for basic, make-ahead-and-stock nanban sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken nanban-zuke recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com