Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked greek chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Greek Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Greek Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked greek chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Greek Chicken:
- Prepare 2 Lemons
- Get 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Make ready 1 Red onion cut into thick slices
- Make ready 1 cup Pitted Kalamata olives
- Take 2 Chicken breasts
- Take 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tsp Greek seasoning
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic peeled
- Make ready 1/2 cup Hummus
- Take 1 tsp Paprika
- Get 1 pints Cherry tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
Instructions to make Baked Greek Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 450°F Zest one lemon. Place zest in bowl and add olive oil, onions and olives. Toss to coat and place at bottom of baking dish.
- Cut chicken into tenders (slice parallel to cutting board and cut each half into 3. Season with salt, Greek seasoning and pepper and place on top of bed of onions/ olives. Tuck garlic under chicken to keep from burning.
- Spread hummus evening on chicken. Squeeze juice out of zested lemon. Add zested/squeezed lemon runes to pan. Top with paprika.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes to perimeter of pan, then drizzle balsamic vinegar over tomatoes. Return to oven for 15-20, or until chicken is done. Serve on bed of spinach or as a pita sandwich. Optional additions: top with Feta , tatsiki sauce, roasted red peppers, pepperoncinis, hummus or cucumbers!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked greek chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com