Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate chip cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate chip cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip cookies:
- Take 1/2 C unsalted butter
- Get 1/2 C Brown Sugar
- Get 1/2 C White Sugar
- Prepare 1 C + 2 tbsp of flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Dominican Vanilla (any vanilla is fine)
- Get 1 Egg
- Get 1 Cup chocolate chips
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty.
Instructions to make Chocolate chip cookies:
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Once melted, add both sugars to the warm butter and stir. Let it cool. In another bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda and swift together and set aside.
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and vanilla together. Then add this to the butter sugar mixture.
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and stir until well combined adding the chocolate chips too. Once combined, let it cool in the fridge for half hour or so. We didn’t have enough chocolate chips as we wanted.
- Set oven to 375F (190c). Take the cookie dough out and begin to roll them into small size balls. Place them in a cookie sheet ungreased.
- Once your oven is done preheating place cookies in for 10 minutes.
They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. This healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe is packed with hidden. You Need to Know Alton Brown’s Tricks for the Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Peanut butter and chocolate chunks make these chewy cookies addictive.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com