Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pita bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pita bread is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pita bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Pita bread will begin to puff up and fill with hot air. Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisines.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pita bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread:
- Prepare 2/3 tablespoons sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- Prepare 1/4 oil
- Prepare 6 cups flour
- Make ready 1 1/2-2 cups water
- Get 1 tablespoon powdered milk(optional)
It includes the widely known version with an interior pocket, also known as Arabic bread (Arabic: khubz ʿarabī), Syrian bread, and other names, as well as pocketless versions such as. Baked pita bread is best enjoyed fresh and hot-out-of the oven. Good news is, pita bread will store well for a few days in an air-tight bag. Warm it up in your oven or toaster oven or even over open flame.
Steps to make Pita bread:
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Add oil and mix
- Add some water don’t add all the water one time knead and add more you may not use all the water
- Knead for almost 10 min..the more you need the softer the dough
- Cover the dough and let rest for one hour to double in size
- Make balls and let them rest for 15 min dust you an with flour or grease with oil (if you want them as buns there you go but let them rest for 30-45 minuets then bake them for 25 minuets)
- Roll out each ball gently and evenly (do not lean/press down hard on the ball of dough, you need to use a light hand) to a thickness of a little more than a quarter inch.
- Place the rolled-out pitas on a lightly floured surface,cover them and let them rise again for 10 min
- Heat up a heavy pan, and place one roll in the center. Put the heat on very low and don’t move the pita. When you notice it starting to rise, gently lift and flip it to the other side. Dip the tip of your spoon in oil n gently wipe over the pita n under it. Once done on both sides, remove and place on a plate and proceed with the next one.
- Ready! Enjoy!
You can freeze pita bread for. Carefully lift the dough circle and place quickly on hot baking sheet. The pita should be pale, with only a few brown speckles. Transfer warm pita to a napkin-lined basket and cover so bread stays soft. Repeat with the rest of the dough balls.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com