Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast is filled with a delicious broccoli cheese mixture, seared in a skillet and then baked to perfection. Succulent, crispy edged chicken breasts, stuffed with a dreamy, creamy filling of cheddar, cream cheese and broccoli.
Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts:
- Prepare chicken breasts (boneless, skinless or skin on. I personally like the crunch the broiler gives the skin)
- Prepare broccoli chopped (this will work with one package of frozen broccoli as well
- Prepare sliced portobello mushrooms
- Prepare small onion
- Prepare chicken seasoning
- Prepare black pepper
- Make ready olive oil
- Make ready shredded sharp cheddar cheese (divided)
- Take shredded Italian cheese blend (divided)
- Prepare butter
- Make ready each Weber roasted garlic and herb seasoning, Italian seasoning, basil leaves, oregano and soul seasoning
When it comes to comfort food, it doesn’t get much simpler or more satisfying than chicken and cheese. I’ve taken it one step further by taking the classic flavors of broccoli-cheddar soup and transforming. Make cheese sauce: Melt butter in a small sauce pan, and then add flour and stir well. Add milk gradually, whisking constantly to avoid lumps.
Steps to make Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts:
- If using boneless skinless chicken Butterfly and pound to about 1/4 inch thick. Bone in: Slice chicken half way through and leave the bottom in tact (it should look like a boat)
- Brush outer layer of chicken with olive oil and season with chicken seasoning and pepper, set aside
- Slice onion, broccoli and mushrooms into small pieces and sauté in the butter until veggies are soft and onion is translucent
- Season to taste with Italian seasoning, basil leaves, pepper, oregano and soul seasoning
- Remove veggie mixture from skillet to deep bowl for stirring. Add half the cheddar cheese and half the Italian cheese to veggie mixture and stir until well blended
- Carefully and equally stuff each chicken breast with veggie mixture be sure to leave open side up
- Sprinkle remainder of cheddar cheese on top of chicken breasts followed by remainder of Italian cheese you can use toothpicks to hold the chicken “boats” closed but be sure to remove them all before eating
- Season the top of the chicken with a dash of Weber garlic and herb seasoning, Italian seasoning, basil leaves, pepper and oregano
- Bake at 350°F for one hour (or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, depending on thickness) drain juice from pan
- Turn oven off and Turn broiler on high and broil for the last 10-15 minutes checking constantly as broilers are quick to burn
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy
Add salt, pepper and garlic powder, and stir constantly until thickened. This cheesy broccoli chicken is the perfect comfort food on a cold day. By buying thin-sliced chicken cutlets, you save yourself the work of slicing them yourself, however feel free to cut regular-sized chicken breasts if you prefer. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com