Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ura maki-zushi (inside-out sushi rolls). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ura maki-zushi (inside-out sushi rolls) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls):
- Get Sushi Rice *Find my ‘Sushi Rice’ recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1467168-sushi-rice
- Get Nori (Seaweed Sheets)
- Make ready
- Get Cucumber & Wasabi
- Take Carrot (cooked in salted water)
- Get Avocado
- Make ready Canned Tuna and Japanese Mayonnaise
- Take Omelette
- Prepare Boiled Prawns
- Prepare Takuan (Japanese Pickled Daikon)
- Take Unagi Kabayaki (Grilled & Seasoned Eel)
- Get Ham
- Take Radish Sprouts
- Get Smoked Salmon
- Take Fresh Sashimi
- Take Chicken Teriyaki
- Get Today I used Carrot, Cucumber, Omelette and Kanpyō
Steps to make Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls):
- Place a sheet of Nori on Makisu (bamboo mat). Spread out cooled Sushi Rice on the Nori sheet evenly. You may wish to sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds or finely chopped herbs over the rice.
- Place a sheet of plastic food wrap on the Sushi Rice and gently press down. Flip over so that Nori is facing upward, and place on the Makisu (bamboo mat).
- Place some filling on the Nori, then start to roll. Lift the nearest end of Makisu and fold over the filling, and roll tightly forward to the end, peeling off the plastic food wrap from the rice. Tightly wrap the sushi roll with the plastic food wrap.
- Cut the sushi roll wrapped in the plastic food wrap with a sharp knife into bite sized pieces. The knife becomes very sticky, so you need to wipe it frequently with a wet cloth or paper towel. *Tips: Slightly wet the knife makes cutting a lot easier.
- Remove the plastic wrap from sushi pieces, and arrange them on a serving plate.
- It is much easier to make thin Maki-zushi rolls than thick ones. To do this, you may have to cut your Nori sheets in half, and use one filling for each roll.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ura maki-zushi (inside-out sushi rolls) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com