Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fried pita bread with chicken masala. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hi guys in this video we will see how to make chicken tikka masala with pita bread at home Friend’s please do try this chicken tikka masala with pita bread. How to cook a chicken in masala and pita bread in tandoor in India. This Pan Fried Pita Bread comes together in minutes and will make you never want to eat plain pita bread again!
Fried pita bread with chicken masala is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fried pita bread with chicken masala is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fried pita bread with chicken masala using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried pita bread with chicken masala:
- Get For the pita bread
- Make ready 2 cups flower
- Prepare 1 table spoon baking powder
- Get 1 tea spoon instant yeast
- Get 1/2 cup melted butter/olive oil
- Take 1 seasoning cube
- Take 1/2 tea spoon curry powder
- Make ready For the Chicken masala
- Take 2 cups shredded chiken, cooked and shredded
- Make ready 1 cup onions, coarsely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon minced garlic
- Prepare 2 finely chopped habanero propers
- Prepare 1 table spoon curry powder
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon tumeric
- Take 1 table spoon gram masala
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- Prepare 20 kg melted butter or ghee
- Get to taste Salt and seasoning
Bread Nirachathu is another authentic malabar dish served in ifthar. The whole bread is filled with a chicken filling and boiled eggs and coated with an egg batter then its shallow fried in ghee or oil. You van substitute the chicken filling with beef. So lets see how I prepare it.
Instructions to make Fried pita bread with chicken masala:
- Mix the yeast with 1 cup of water and allow to form
- Place the flower in a bowl, add the flower, melted butter, baking powder, curry, and seasoning
- Mix the yeast with the flour to form a soft dough
- Cover and let it rest for 10 minimum
- Roll out the dough in a floured surface, and cut into desirable size
- Deep fry in oil, on a hot flame and drain in a paper towel to absorb excess oil
- For the masala
- Melt the butter in a pan
- Add onions, garlic and habanero peppers and bay leaf
- Sauté for 2 minutes
- Add the chicken pieces, curry, gram masala, salt and seasoning to taste
- Keep stir frying, for 3 more minutes
- Add the green bell peppers and chicken stock,
- Cook for a minute then turn the heat off and serve with the pita bread
Pita Bread – If you dont want you buy pitta bread then follow chef mehboobs easy recipe, serve with your favourite dips, or tikka or make. Pita Bread, Shawarma Pockets, Hummus Sauce and Tahima Sauce – Arabic dish special episode, perfect for Ramadan or Iftar party. Puffy soft arabic pita bread which is so easy to make. Make this arabic bread and enjoy it with grilled chicken, garlic sauce and hummus. This stove top version is easier than oven version.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fried pita bread with chicken masala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com