Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, california rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
California Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. California Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook california rolls using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make California Rolls:
- Get 1000 grams White rice
- Take 5 tablespooons Vinegar
- Get 1 3 tablespoons Granulated sugar
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 can Canned tuna
- Take 1 can Canned flavored sardines
- Get 2 eggs Kinshi tamago
- Prepare 2 thin Carrot
- Take 1 Avocado
- Take 1 few leaves Romaine lettuce
- Make ready 1 Cucumber
- Prepare 1 Wasabi
- Get 7 Nori (dried seaweed sheet)
- Take 1 White sesame seeds
Instructions to make California Rolls:
- Mix together the vinegar, sugar, and salt. Rinse the rice, top with kombu seaweed (not listed), and cook the rice to a somewhat firmer texture than usual. Once cooked, mix with the vinegar mixture.
- To prepare the filling: Boil the carrots. Make the kinshi tamago. (Mix egg with dashi stock granules, a bit of sugar, and katakuriko dissolved in water, and cook.) Cut the cucumber, lettuce, and avocado into pieces Mix the canned tuna with mayonnaise and pepper.
- Spread a layer of sushi rice over the nori. Top with wasabi and the other fillings, then roll it up. Cut the roll into 8 equal pieces and transfer to a plate.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food california rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com