Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, rice burger with yakiniku stirfry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rice burger with yakiniku stirfry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry:
- Make ready Cooked Rice 1 bowlful for each (*short grain slightly starchy rice like Sushi Rice)
- Take Sesame Oil
- Prepare Soy Sauce & Mirin Mix 1 teaspoon each
- Prepare 300-400 g Thinly Sliced Pork or Beef
- Get Vegetables enough for 4 burgers
- Take (*Suggestions: Onion, Carrot, Capsicum, Beans, Asparagus, Cabbage, Shiitake, etc.)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Oil
- Take Yakiniku Sauce *Find my ‘Yakiniku Sauce’ recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dipping-sauce/
Steps to make Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry:
- Make rice patties. Cooked rice needs to be warm to hot, so heat the cooked rice if cold. Devide one rice bowlful warm rice in half and make flat rice balls. Make two patties for each burger.
- Using plastic wrap, press the rice balls firmly to 1cm thick. Using a ramekin or an egg ring is also good method. Oil the ramekin or the ring with Sesame Oil first so that the rice won’t stick to them. Press down the rice very firmly is important.
- Brush Sesame Oil on both sides of the rice patties slightly.
- Cook the patties on each side in a non-stick frying pan or grill until light golden and crispy. Brushing ‘Soy Sauce & Mirin Mix’ slightly will give flavour and colour, but do this at the end very quickly because it burns easily.
- The rice patties that are crispy outside and soft inside can go very well with all kinds of fillings. Here is one great filling ‘Yakiniku Stirfry’.
- Yakiniku Stirfry Method:
- Oil a heated frypan and cook sliced Pork or Beef. When meat changes the colour, add vegetables and stirfry until the vegetables are cooked. Add Yakiniku Sauce and mix well. *You can fine my ‘Yakiniku Sauce’ recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dipping-sauce/
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rice burger with yakiniku stirfry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com