Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This recipe is a tasty twist to naan stuffed with spicy mashed potatoes. Aloo naan can be served by itself or any gravy based vegetable dish.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney:
- Take Naan=4 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tablespoons curd
- Get 4 tablespoons oil
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sugar and salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon carom seeds optional
- Take 1 cup semolina
- Get 3-4 Potato mixture=boiled potatoes
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon kasoori methi
- Make ready 1 tablespoon carom seeds
- Take Half teaspoon red chilli powder
- Make ready Half teaspoon black pepper powder
- Prepare Half teaspoon chaat masala
- Prepare Half teaspoon garam masala
However, in the Western world this is served as a side with curries, or as an appetiser. Along with naan, parathas are always a “must have” when I go out for Indian. You can get plain Parathas, but my favourite is Aloo Paratha (“Aloo” means “Potato”). When pan is very hot, place one piece of naan in the pan and let it cook until it begins to bubble.
Instructions to make Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney:
- Mix potatoes with all ingredients and make a perfect potato mix
- Now make a soft dough of all purpose flour but except kasoori methi and adding other ingredients as well.keep it aside for 2 to 3 hour.i did it whole night
- Now after resting dough.make more smooth by kneading again dough and keep adding some butter too
- Now make small small balls and make flat with hands then add 1 spoon potato mix and again close it and with hands start making round or oval shaped
- Spread kasoori methi and wet your hands then stick it with water
- Put on tawa or any medium heated pan
- Stay at very low flame to cook inside properly
- After cooking from both sides properly spread butter and some garlic chopped.garlic is actually optional.then little bit press it to make soft and serve yummy potato naan
Remove from heat and place on a cooling rack. The Spicy Aloo Naan Recipe is a twist to a traditional naan where the addition of spiced potatoes and garlic gives a delicious taste. The Naan is super simple to make and you can even serve the Spicy Aloo Naan as an appetizer for your parties or along with Paneer Makhani for a weeknight dinner. If you like Indian Breads, then you must try some of our favorites – Gujarati Methi. Naan is an Indian recipe; it’s a type of flat bread.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com