Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, trader joe’s slow cook cab sauv pot roast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Trader Joe’s Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Trader Joe’s Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook trader joe’s slow cook cab sauv pot roast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Trader Joe’s Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast:
- Make ready TJ’s Cabernet Sauvignon Pot Roast
- Prepare Fingerling potatoes, cubed
- Get Baby Carrots, cubed
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 cup water
- Take Several dashes onion powder
- Take Salt and ground pepper
Steps to make Trader Joe’s Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast:
- Instructions on package. Brown roast in 2 tbs. olive oil. Transfer to slow cooker. Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup water. Add root veggies (carrots & potatoes are best roast buddies!) 4-5 hours on high; 6-7 on low.
- Delicious meal!
- PS. I added a few broccoli florets!
- Serves 2-4, depending. Great for leftovers too!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food trader joe’s slow cook cab sauv pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com