Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, salad sushi rolls – great for festive occasions. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salad Sushi Rolls – Great for Festive Occasions is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Salad Sushi Rolls – Great for Festive Occasions is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salad sushi rolls – great for festive occasions using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salad Sushi Rolls – Great for Festive Occasions:
- Make ready For the sushi rice
- Prepare 2 bowls Plain cooked rice
- Take 100 ml ◆Sugar
- Get 50 ml ◆Grain vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp ◆Mirin
- Get 1 tsp ◆Salt
- Prepare 1 dash ◆ Umami seasoning
- Make ready The ingredients this time:
- Take 1 Cucumber
- Make ready 1 Crabsticks
- Prepare 1 can – 80 grams ☆Canned tuna
- Prepare 3 tbsp ☆Mayonnaise
- Make ready 2 ★Eggs
- Prepare 2 tsp ★Sugar
- Get 1 dash ★ Umami seasoning
- Get 4 sheets Toasted nori seaweed
- Make ready 1 dash Vinegar (for the nori seaweed)
Steps to make Salad Sushi Rolls – Great for Festive Occasions:
- Mix up the ◆ and ☆ ingredients separately. Slice a cucumber vertically into fourths. Mix the ★ ingredients and make an atsuyaki tamago (a thick omelet; I make it by stacking several thin omelets together).
- Add the combined ◆ ingredients to freshly cooked rice cooked with a little less water than normal, cut it with a rice spatula, and let cool.
- Lay nori seaweed on top of a sushi mat, spread rice over the seaweed, leaving 3-4 cm of the top empty. Lay the ingredients a little lower to the middle, wet the rice-less nori with vinegar and press down on the ingredients as you roll.
- Tip: In Step 3, pile up a little extra rice in 4 corners of the nori seaweed sheet. If you do this rolled up sushi roll with be evenly thick all the way to the ends, and less likely to rip!
- Finally, use a slightly wet knife and cut off both ends to make them look pretty.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food salad sushi rolls – great for festive occasions recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com