Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy ‘shiso’ perilla miso. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy ‘Shiso’ Perilla Miso is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy ‘Shiso’ Perilla Miso is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy ‘shiso’ perilla miso using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy ‘Shiso’ Perilla Miso:
- Make ready 40-50 ‘Shiso’ Leaves *chopped
- Take 1 small piece Ginger *finely chopped
- Prepare 1 Chilli *finely chopped
- Get 1-2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- Get 1 tablespoon Miso
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
Steps to make Spicy ‘Shiso’ Perilla Miso:
- Combine Miso, Mirin and Sugar in a small bowl.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a small frying pan or saucepan over medium heat, cook Shiso, Ginger and Chilli. When the volume of Shiso is reduced, add the miso mixture and cook for a few minutes, stirring. Remove from the heat.
- Add chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds and combine well. Enjoy with freshly cooked rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy ‘shiso’ perilla miso recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com