Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, gori-chan’s california roll. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Gori-Chan’s California Roll is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Gori-Chan’s California Roll is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have gori-chan’s california roll using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gori-Chan’s California Roll:
- Get 15 sheets Nori seaweed (whole sheets)
- Prepare 1080 ml White rice
- Take 2/3 bottle Sushi vinegar
- Get 1 Cucumber (American cucumbers are very big)
- Make ready 2/3 of a box Cream cheese
- Make ready 3 Avocadoes
- Make ready 8 Eggs
- Get 1 lb bag Frozen small cooked shrimps
- Prepare 100 ml Walnuts
- Make ready 1 bunch Green onions (chopped)
- Take 1 double the amount of the creem cheese Mayonnaise
- Get 1 Teriyaki sauce
- Take 1 Pickled ginger
Instructions to make Gori-Chan’s California Roll:
- Prepare the sushi rice and the fillings. Caramelized walnuts are my preference. They can be omitted if you like.
- Caramelized walnuts can be made by simmering about a cup of white sugar and about 2 tablespoons of water in a skillet, then adding and coating the walnuts with it once the sugar is caramelized.
- Make a thin egg crepe with the beaten eggs. Thaw the shrimp in a rather strongly salted water. Finely chop the green onions. Make sushi rice and let it cool.
- Coat the walnuts with caramelized sugar described above. Cut the cucumber into 16 sticks if you are using a large American cucumber. Peel and pit the avocado, slice in wedges and sprinkle on some vinegar to prevent it from browning.
- Lightly combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise, leaving in a few small lumps. These procedures will save your time.
- On a nori seaweed sheet, thinly spread a handful of sushi rice (about 130 g). Place the thin egg crepe and spread the cream cheese mixture on top.
- Arrange all the filling ingredients,adding the thinly cut cucumber sticks at the end. Press and hold the cucumber and roll up the sushi is my method.
- Place the rolls seam-side down. Cut the rolls into your preferred thickness. I, Gori-chan, cut the roles into 6 pieces, I like slightly large pieces.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food gori-chan’s california roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com