Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy lemony chirashi sushi with salmon flakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Lemony Chirashi Sushi with Salmon Flakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Lemony Chirashi Sushi with Salmon Flakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy lemony chirashi sushi with salmon flakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Lemony Chirashi Sushi with Salmon Flakes:
- Make ready 60 to 70 grams Salmon flakes (store-bought)
- Prepare 4 slice Thinly-sliced ham
- Get 1 packet Daikon radish sprouts
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Get 1/2 a teaspoon ● Sugar
- Make ready 1 pinch ● Salt
- Get 360 ml Freshly cooked rice
- Prepare 3 tbsp ＊Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp ＊Vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp ＊ Kombu tea
- Get 2 tbsp ＊Sugar
- Take 2 tbsp ＊Toasted white sesame seeds
Instructions to make Easy Lemony Chirashi Sushi with Salmon Flakes:
- Cut the ham in half and then into about 5 mm wide. Add all ● ingredients to the eggs and make shredded egg crepes. Cut the roots ends of the radish sprouts.
- Mix all ＊ ingredients to make sushi vinegar and mix into the freshly cooked rice quickly.
- Set aside some of the ingredients to decorate and mix the rest into the rice.
- Sprinkle the shredded egg crepes on top, decorate with the remaining ingredients, and the chirashi sushi is done.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy lemony chirashi sushi with salmon flakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com