Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy baked mac & cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Order Macaroni online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Macaroni Salad Recipes!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy baked mac & cheese using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese:
- Make ready 1 box – elbow noodles
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Prepare 16 oz – heavy cream
- Prepare 6 oz – evaporated milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp – sweetened condensed milk
- Get 8 oz – fresh shredded gruyere cheese
- Get 8 oz – fresh shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready 8 oz – cubed velveeta cheese
- Take 4 oz – fresh shredded sharp and colby jack cheese mix (topping)
- Make ready Seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp seasoning salt
- Take to taste Pepper
- Get 1 tsp paprika
Restaurant Style Mac and Cheese Christina. View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. This Creamy Baked Mac and Cheese is just what your carb-loving soul needs! Macaroni bathed in rich, creamy cheese sauce topped with a flavorful breadcrumb topping and baked to perfection.
Instructions to make Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese:
- Boil macaroni noodles el dente.
- Drain noodles and set aside.
- In a large pot pour in heavy cream and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir repeatedly so it does not burn.
- Add evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk to pot. Simmer for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Add gruyere cheese untill melted, stiring constantly.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and stir until well incorporated and melted.
- Add velveeta cheese cube and stir until melted and turn down heat to medium low.
- Season cheese with seasoning salt, pepper and paprika for color. (Add more or less based on personal preference)
- Butter a 10×12 4″ deep baking dish
- Pour cooked noodles in to buttered baking dish.
- Pour 1/2 of the cheese sauce over macaroni and stir completely and then add the remaining cheese sauce and stir.
- Sprinkle shredded sharp cheddar and colby jack cheese over top of the macaroni and sprinkle with paprika for color.
- Broil uncovered until top cheese is melted and golden brown.
Photography Credit: Alison Bickle Mac and cheese is comfort food at its finest. Loaded with carbs, ooey, gooey, creamy cheese sauce, and crunchy. Although I do love me some Velveeta let’s just keep it real, OKAAY!! If you have picky eaters or Southern eaters who complain about every freaking thing, then make this baked macaroni and cheese. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy baked mac & cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com