Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chinese spare ribs and rice (instant pot). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chinese spare ribs and rice (instant pot) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot):
- Make ready 1 lb pork spare ribs, chopped
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp black bean sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced ginger
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 tsp sesame oil
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp fish sauce
- Prepare to taste White pepper
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1 1/2 cup jasmine rice
- Get 1 1/4 cup cold water
Instructions to make Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot):
- Combine all ingredients up to white pepper to create marinade for spare ribs. Mix thoroughly with spare ribs and leave in fridge at least 30 minutes
- Add oil to spare ribs and layer on bottom of instant pot. Add rice and water on top. Make sure rice is completely covered by liquid
- Cook on high pressure for 13 minutes, then natural release
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chinese spare ribs and rice (instant pot) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com