Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, arabic sweet kunafa #foodies&friends. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Arabic sweet KUNAFA #Foodies&Friends is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Arabic sweet KUNAFA #Foodies&Friends is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have arabic sweet kunafa #foodies&friends using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic sweet KUNAFA #Foodies&Friends:
- Take For kunafa dough:
- Get Kunafa dough
- Take Melted butter
- Prepare For cream cheese layer:
- Take Cream cheese
- Get milk
- Make ready condensed milk
- Get All purpose flour
- Get Corn flour
- Make ready mozerralla shredded cheese
- Make ready For syrup
- Prepare sugar
- Prepare water
- Prepare saffron (otional)
- Take lemon juice
Instructions to make Arabic sweet KUNAFA #Foodies&Friends:
- Grease round shape mold with butter. Shred the Kunafa dough with your hands or hand chopper.
- Add melted butter and orange food colour to this and combine evenly.
- Move half this to the greased cake tin and spread all over including the sides of the cake tin and press lightly with your hands.
- For cream : Take a sauce pan add milk. Boil it then add condensed milk and mix well..
- Then make a liquid form of corn flour and all purpose flour. Once the mix boil add the flour mixture in milk. It will thicker soon then add cream cheese and mix well.
- Then speed some mozerralla cheese on kunfa dough n then spread cheese mixture on it then again spread some mozerralla cheese then spread half of the kunafa dough
- Cover it with the remaining Kunafa dough and gently press lightly to set it evenly..
- Bake for 40-45 mins at 180’C.
- Remove from the oven.Pour the syrup all over the baked Kunafa (reserve ¼ cup to pour after inverting the Kunafa to a plate) and let it sit for about 10
- Invert it to a plate and pour the remaining syrup over it. Top it with powdered pistachios. Serve hot, warm or cooled.
- For syrup : In a sauce pan, combine together water sugar and lemon juice and bring to boil. Reduce the flame and heat it for another 6 – 8 minutes. Remove from the flame and add saffron(optional) Leave it to cool to room temperature. Pour this over the baked Kunafa.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food arabic sweet kunafa #foodies&friends recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com