Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Naan or Arabic taboon bread, to serve. Add the red onions and toss everything together well. Finish with a smattering of pine nuts, sumac and chopped parsley.
Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts:
- Make ready whole chicken legs , skinless
- Take olive oil
- Make ready pita bread
- Make ready yellow onions ,finely sliced
- Take coriander leaves ,chopped
- Take walnuts
- Make ready sumac
- Take butter for greasing the baking pan
- Take Ingredients for marinade:
- Get garlic , grated
- Make ready olive oil
- Make ready sumac
- Take all spice
- Prepare cinnamon powder
- Prepare paprika
- Make ready lemon juice
- Take salt
Rub the mixture into the meat. Add the red onion and toss to coat. Cover and transfer to the Arrange the chicken and red onion on top. Finish with a smattering of pine nuts, sumac and chopped parsley.
Steps to make Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts:
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade ingredients for one hour or overnight.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter.
- Tear the pita breads into pieces and line the dish; keep balance pieces aside.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and place on the pita bread.
- To the remaining marinade add 1/4 cup olive oil,sliced onions,coriander leaves, sumac,walnuts and salt to taste. Toss together and layer it on the chicken legs.
- Cover with the remaining pita pieces and bake in a preheated oven @ 180 degree centigrade for 40 minutes.
- If the bread gets too much colour, cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- Remove and serve warm.
- Crush the crisp pita pieces and garnish on the chicken for added texture.
Musakhan chicken is arabic dish and national dish of Palestinian / its chicken onion sumac olive oil #MusakhanRecipe#mosakhanchicken#. Remove the bread and transfer to a large serving platter. Top it with the chicken pieces and onion, sprinkle with the pine nuts, a little sumac, and the chopped parsley, then drizzle with any remaining roasting juices and. To Serve: This is a perfect accompaniment with your favorite kebab dish (chicken, lamb, beef, pork, lule), burger, or grilled meat, poultry or fish. Belgian Endive with Roquefort, Walnuts, and Cranberries.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com