Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, au gratin potatoes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Au Gratin Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Au Gratin Potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook au gratin potatoes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Au Gratin Potatoes:
- Get Russet Potatoes cut apx. 1/4 in thick
- Get yellow onion slices into half rings
- Take butter
- Take salt
- Take garlic powder
- Prepare flower
- Get milk
- Make ready small bag shredded triple cheddar cheese
- Get parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Au Gratin Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and butter a 9×13 glass baking dish.
- In a medium-size pot, melt butter over medium heat. Mix in the flour, garlic powder, and salt. Stir constantly for one minute.
- Stir in milk. Cook until mixture has thickened.
- Stir in cheese all at once, and continue stirring until melted, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Layer 1/2 of the potatoes into bottom of the prepared casserole dish and top with the onion slices. Then pour half the cheese mixture on top.
- Repeat step 5 with remaining potatoes, onions, and cheese mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes. (Or longer if you desire a crisper finish.)
- Set aside to rest for 15 min then it’s ready to serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food au gratin potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com