Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, taco salad bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Salad Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Taco Salad Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This taco casserole recipe tastes like a taco salad and is a breeze to assemble. I crush tortilla chips to form a bottom layer, then spread on refried beans, a spicy meat mixture and cheese. —Rhonda McKee, Greensburg, Kansas Easy Taco Casserole. Taco Salad is a classic dinner recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook taco salad bake using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Salad Bake:
- Get 1 regular size bag of any tortilla or corn chips you like. I used chili cheese Fritos because I had a bag
- Get 1 1/2-2 lbs ground beef
- Get packet Taco seasoning
- Prepare 1 regular size can enchilada sauce
- Make ready 1 regular size can cheddar cheese soup
- Prepare 1 small can green chili’s
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Make ready 2 cups Shredded cheese of choice
- Make ready 3 tomatoes chopped
- Prepare Shredded lettuce
- Take Sour cream
- Get Extra cheese for topping. I use queso fresco on anything
- Prepare Avocados or guacamole optional
I had never heard of such, but knew that a) I didn’t like re-fried beans and b) I loved nacho cheese chips. The recipe came from his mom, and I made it, it was delicious, the re-fried beans. Taco Salad Casserole Seasoned ground beef, crushed tortilla chips, and lots of cheese make this taco salad casserole a family favorite dinner! Serve with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado, olives, and sour cream for a fun twist to a traditional taco salad.
Instructions to make Taco Salad Bake:
- Preheat oven to 325. Brown the ground beef and onions and drain. Add half the tomatoes, the chili’s undrained, seasoning packet, enchilada sauce, and soup and combine well.
- In a sprayed casserole or cake pan, layer in half your chips, half the meat mixture, and 1 cup shredded cheese, in that order, then repeat with a second layer starting with chips and ending with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes. Dress it with whatever things you like! I love lettuce tomato sour cream extra cheese and guacamole.
This is a quick-to-throw-together taco salad that even picky family members will eat, as you can serve any of the ingredients on the side. I sometimes serve with taco shells and let my five-year-old make tacos out of the ingredients (minus the dressing for the salad). In a large skillet cook ground beef, onion and green pepper until meat isdone. Pour browned meat mixture over the top of the refried beans. Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky eaters.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food taco salad bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com