Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hummus meatloaf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hummus Meatloaf is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hummus Meatloaf is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hummus meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus Meatloaf:
- Take 2 lb ground beef
- Take 1 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- Make ready 1 cup roasted red bell peppers; medium dice
- Get 2 packages dried onion soup mix
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- Take 2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Take 2 large pinches of salt
Steps to make Hummus Meatloaf:
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Form a loaf on a sheet tray. Bake at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 155°
- Variations; Basil, chives, horseradish, parsley, cilantro, ras el hanout, other flavored hummus, bacon, roasted garlic, peppercorn melange, carrots, shallots, turmeric, madras curry, sumac, jalapenos, habanero
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food hummus meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com