Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy, beefy, cheesy potato casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A wonderful casserole with layers of beef, potato and cheese. Flavorful ground beef with sliced potatoes in a creamy and cheesy sauce! The family is sure to love this layered casserole!
Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy, beefy, cheesy potato casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb mini potatoes (i used red and yellow)
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup sour cream
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Take 1 yellow zucchini, sliced medium-thick
- Take 1 green zucchini, sliced medium-thick
- Take 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 1 small onion, diced
- Get 1 tsp dried basil
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- Get 1 tsp thyme
- Make ready 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers
This Beefy Cheesy Crock Pot Potato Casserole is a great casserole for the whole family. Get your meat and potatoes all in one pot! Note: We use referral links for the products we love. How to Make Beefy Cheesy Potato Casserole in a Slow Cooker Aunt Lou here.
Steps to make Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut your mini potatoes in half, sprinkle with olive oil and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Place them in an oven proof dish (large enough to then hold the rest of the ingredients later) bake in oven for about 25 min until they are ALMOST done. (Fork tender but still a little hard) then set aside until the rest of the ingredients are ready
- While those potatoes are baking, in a pan brown off your ground beef, drain. Then add your onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add the can of cheddar cheese soup, your sour cream and the milk. Stir until everything is combined.
- Add the rest of your seasonings, stir and remove from heat.
- Add your sliced zucchini to the mixture and stir. Then pour all this mixture over the potatoes
- Mix everything gently being careful not to mush your potatoes
- Top with shredded cheese and top that with the 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers.
- Place back in oven until everything is cooked through and melted (about another 25-30min)
- Note: if you like your zucchini less firm and more cooked, add this to your beef mixture sooner and let it bubble on the stove top for about 10min
Cheesy Hamburger Potato Casserole is the perfect potluck dinner recipe that will have all of your friends asking for the recipe. It’s creamy, meaty, cheesy, and basically everything you could ever want in a casserole dish. I like to make this when I have leftover ground beef from another recipe. Mom’s Famous Cheesy Potato Casserole is an absolute staple when it comes to Holiday cooking. This is the perfect side dish for any meal.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy, beefy, cheesy potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com