Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken quesadilla. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Quesadilla is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Quesadilla is something which I have loved my entire life.
For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. And, if you’re craving beef, try our Ultimate Ground Beef Quesadilla. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Take strips Chicken breast, cut into thin
- Make ready Onion, minced
- Make ready 2 tsp paprika powder
- Make ready 2 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp oregano
- Get Cream cheese
- Take Mayonnaise
- Make ready Oil
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready Flour tortilla
- Take Butter
- Take Monterey Jack and cheddar, shredded
These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn’t finish mine). Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings.
Steps to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Saute onion, then add the chicken breast. Seasoned with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder,l and oregano. You may add some chili powder if you want a little spicy.
- Saute until cooked. Turn off heat then add the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly grease the pan with butter then heat the flour tortilla. Fill half of the tortilla with the fillings, add shredded Monterrey Jack and cheddar then fold. Make sure not to put too much filling so that it will me manageable to fold the tortilla. Slightly brown both sides.
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole.
Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in. Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. Easy homemade recipe for Chicken Quesadilla. With a few simple shortcut ingredients, you can have warm and cheesy homemade quesadillas on the dinner table in less than half an hour. For those who have explored Mexican cooking, the quesadilla is perhaps one of the most basic meals.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com