Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, an easy and healthy tofu gratin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have an easy and healthy tofu gratin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin:
- Prepare For the sauce:
- Get 160 grams Silken tofu
- Get 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 tsp Miso
- Take 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Get 2 tsp Grated cheese
- Take Additions:
- Get 1 anything that you have at hand Kabocha squash, sweet potato, lotus root, broccoli, asparagus, spinach or any of your favorite vegetables
Steps to make An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin:
- If a vegetable needs preparation, do so by boiling, microwaving etc…
- Wrap the tofu with paper towels, put it on a heat-proof plate uncovered, and microwave at 600 W for about 2 minutes to remove excess water.
- Add mayonnaise and miso to the tofu and mix until smooth.
- Adjust the taste of the tofu mixture from Step 3 with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce from Step 4 onto the vegetables you prepared in Step 1. Sprinkle some grated cheese, and bake in the toaster oven for 5-6 minutes or until the top becomes golden.
- It is also great if you add some pizza cheese on top and bake in the toaster oven in Step 5.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food an easy and healthy tofu gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com